ADDRESS & HOURS
Jurman Medical is your go-to resource for CPR classes in Chicago, IL. We offer comprehensive, American Heart CPR training in Chicago. Sign up for CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS at the best value. Healthcare professionals know our Cook County location is the least stressful place for CPR certification in town. After completing our Classes in Chicago, IL, many students have then gone on to work for surgery centers, Heritage Grove Oak Forest Hospital, and the John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County. Serving as an American Heart Association certification training site for 30 years, Jurman Medical proudly offers CPR certification in Chicago, CA. Our top priority is to make learning and practicing essential life-saving skills as stress-free and accessible as possible. Our in-person, online, and hybrid courses are designed to ensure that each student effectively masters the skills required to act fast in a life-or-death situation.
CPR CERTIFICATION IN CHICAGO, IL - CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS
Chicago, Illinois is a bustling city in Cook County, home to over 2.7 million people, making it one of the largest cities in the United States. This means that the demand for life saving professionals in the medical field, such providers of basic life support, is growing in demand. Most jobs have set the prerequisite that employees take a CPR Training Class in Chicago. Additionally some medical employers may even request Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification. To ensure that you know how to respond effectively. when a cardiac emergency occurs, it's best to research all American Heart course before registration. Even if you are not pursuing a job in a medical-related field, taking American Heart Association CPR Classes in Chicago is critical for anyone.
Jurman Medical POLICIES
- Must be at least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the applicable materials and equipment if required
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not be photographed or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
How do you register for a CPR Certification Class in Chicago, IL
Registering for CPR classes in Chicago is easy - you can simply register through our website or contact us by phone. Students are able to make payments via major debit or credit cards upon selecting the desired AHA certification course. Please note that all students who register for CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS Courses in Chicago, CA via alternative websites, such as the American Heart Association, CPR Near Me, or other sites must still register and pay on the Jurman Medical website. Upon successful registration, students will receive an automated message from Enrollware via the email used for registration, containing details such as the date, location, and start time of the course.
AHA CPR Certification Course Requirements in Chicago
The American Heart Association CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS classes in Cook County require the same high level of standards as anywhere else in California. All students seeking an official AHA eCard of any type must participate in hands-on activities through the use of an infant/child/adult CPR manikins with feedback or a compression monitor. Students are required to have accessories such as barrier devices, as well as BVM and Battery Powered AED Trainer with infant/adult/child electrodes. Students must also use the stipulated AHA supporting materials in addition to the required hands-on CPR equipment. All AHA CPR training courses require the purchase of a student textbook / eBook or an instructor manual/kit. Please be aware that AHA materials and books should not be rented, reuse, or reissued in any way. It is compulsory for students to have access to all the required materials and equipment during the course.
What CPR Certification Classes Does Jurman Medical Offer in Chicago, IL
Here at Jurman Medical Chicago, we want to make sure that anyone who is interested in attending CPR Classes in Chicago is able to do so. We are proud to offer both online and classroom classes for American Heart Association CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Instructor Courses.
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.