American Heart Association
CPR Renewal Online Courses
UPCOMING CPR AED RENEWAL ONLINE CLASSES
CPR Renewal Online with Jurman Medical
You never know when a cardiac emergency will strike. Master the skills you need to potentially save a life by signing up for the ACLS online recertification course. Geared towards reinforcing and refreshing the training you learned in the initial course, the ACLS online renewal class is a thorough refresher that covers all the skills and training needed to act fast in real-life emergencies. As an American Heart Association certification training site for the past 30 years, Jurman Medical proudly offers AHA ACLS online recertification courses. Our mission is to make learning and training as stress-free and accessible as possible, which is why we offer in-person, online, and hybrid courses to accommodate your needs. Our top priority is ensuring that each student reinforces their skills and training so they can respond effectively in life-or-death situations.
CPR Renewal Online Course Information
The time commitment required for the ACLS online recertification course depends on several factors, but in general, expect to set aside between four to eight hours. The length is typically dependent upon the student to instructor ratio, as well as availability of equipment. When it comes to ACLS recertification, the quality of training takes priority for instructors. Every student will be given plenty of time to fully comprehend the required life-saving skills and training. Completing your ACLS online renewal certification shows your commitment to taking charge in a cardiac emergency. Your initial ACLS certification is valid for two years; after that time period, you are required to take an AHA ACLS renewal course to keep your ACLS certification up to date. Recertification is essential because it proves that you are ready and able to handle cardiovascular emergencies on the job or in everyday life.
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor-led course teaches students the importance of monitoring and preventing cardiac arrest. When students take the ACLS online renewal certification, the training includes the following:
- Recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Effective workflow with high-performance teams.
- Early and continuous CPR administration.
- High-quality post-cardiac arrest care.
- Cardiac arrest prevention.
- Algorithm training.
- CPR and Basic Life Support (BLS) fundamentals.
CPR RENEWAL ONLINE COURSE REQUIRMENTS
Whether you're a healthcare professional requiring recertification in advanced life support skills or an everyday citizen that wants to be prepared in an emergency, the ACLS online renewal course provides the skills and training you need to act fast when a cardiac arrest strikes. Signing up is simple and straightforward, but make sure you meet the following requirements before committing.
Students attending the ACLS online renewal course must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- Purchase the latest ACLS Provider Manual or eBook.
- To participate and receive full credit, you must be on time. Arriving 15 minutes or later after the start time of an online class is considered late.
- When registering for a course, please provide a first name, last name, email, and phone number.
- Cancel within 48 hours of your class date for a full refund or reschedule twice.
- All refunds will be subject to a 4% fee to cover credit card merchant fees.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final. No refunds will be issued upon completion of a sale.
- A limit of one free reschedule request per registration.
- To reschedule a course, please make the request before your course start time.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR RENEWAL ONLINE
When a patient is suffering through a medical crisis, ACLS provides crucial tools for healthcare and medical professionals to improve their chances of saving a patient’s life. It draws on a wide range of technical knowledge and is appropriate only to those who are deeply experienced in patient care. For those who are qualified, however, it can mean the difference between life and death for a person in critical need. As such, it’s often mandatory for advanced medical personnel who will treat patients during serious medical emergencies. ACLS courses teach students how to increase patient outcomes by sustaining life and making efforts to keep a patient’s neurological function intact during cardiovascular events such as stroke and heart attack. With ACLS, healthcare or medical professionals can optimize resuscitation efforts, and ultimately, improve their chances of saving a patient’s life. For most healthcare and medical professionals, ACLS certification usually is required for employment at hospitals and medical clinics. However, employers may provide funding for ACLS courses.
Courses Available in the following locations
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.