Enroll in this course
Pediatric First Aid & CPR AED
ACLS EDU Training Center offers American Heart Association Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course. Pediatric CPR course is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers in all 50 United States. It teaches child care providers and others to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. The course covers the Four Steps of Pediatric First Aid and modules in Pediatric First Aid, Child/Infant CPR AED, Adult CPR AED, Asthma Care Training.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult, child and infant CPR and AED use
- Optional written test
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- 2 Year Certification
- e-Card Available same day (Print and Download)
COURSE COMPLETION CARD
CPR AED Course Completion E-Card Valid for 2 years.
Jurman Medical provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, AED, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification and recertification courses.