Enroll in this course
Heartcode PALS Skills Session
Heartcode PALS certification is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules. PALS certification is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 6 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – Skills practice at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
- Part 3 – Skills test at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
- AHA Heartcode PALS Training
- 2 Year Certification
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association PALS card the same day as your skills check
- CME/CE credit is available
Certification cards will be provided at the end of class, upon successful completion of course requirements.
Please Note for On-Campus Classes: The American Heart Association (AHA) PALS Book is required for this class. Bring your book to your on-campus class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book in advance please allow one week for shipping and provide that information under the comment section when scheduling the class. Books can be purchased online at the time of registration.
Please Note for Online Classes: By taking the Online PALS accredited class, you will receive the same class completion card as you would taking the traditional class.
PALS Online Heartcode is the most high tech, official American Heart Association (AHA) Self-Directed Comprehensive eLearning Program. It allows students to take the PALS course on a computer, instead of attending a traditional, classroom base course. By using simulation technology and scenario-based learning, that in studies has been shown to be very effective.
2018 NEW AHA E-CARD
PALS Course Completion E-Card Valid for 2 years.
Jurman Medical provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, AED, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification and recertification courses.