ADDRESS & HOURS
Jurman Medical Sherman Oaks is a renowned CPR training center in California that offers American Heart Association CPR certification in Los Angeles County at competitive prices. Here at Jurman Medical Sherman Oaks, we offer a variety of CPR courses, including AHA CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS certification courses. Many of our students who have completed our courses then go on to work for prominent local healthcare centers, such as Sherman Oaks Hospital and the Encino Hospital Medical Center of Los Angeles County. At Jurman Medical, our top priority is to make learning essential life-saving skills as stress-free and accessible as possible. We are proud to offer in-person, online, and hybrid certification courses to cater to every student’s needs.
CPR CERTIFICATION IN CERRITOS, CA - ACLS, PALS, BLS
Los Angeles, the City of Angels, is home to over 3.9 million people and is one of the most bustling cities in the United States. As a result, there is a massive demand for healthcare professionals who are trained in basic life support. Our CPR classes in Los Angeles are designed to teach students not only how to respond to cardiac arrest in adults, but also how to deal with pediatric emergencies. Many jobs in the healthcare sector require CPR training for their employees. Even if you are not intending to pursue a job in the healthcare sector, an American Heart Association CPR course is still valuable as it equips you with the vital skills you need to respond effectively to a cardiac emergency.
Jurman Medical POLICIES
- Must be at least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the applicable materials and equipment if required
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not be photographed or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
How to Register for a CPR Certification Class in Sherman Oaks, CA
Signing up for a CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS class in Los Angeles County is easy and stress-free. Simply register for CPR certification in Sherman Oaks, CA through our website or contact us by phone. The required fees for AHA class participation are directly charged to a major debit or credit card after selecting your desired American Heart Certification Course. All students that register for CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS courses in Los Angeles County via alternative websites such as the American Heart Association, CPR Near Me, or other sites must also register and pay fees on the Jurman Medical website. Upon successful registration, you will receive an automated email from Enrollware containing details such as the date, location and start time of the course.
AHA CPR Certification Course Requirements
The American Heart Association CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, and ACLS classes in Los Angeles County require the same high level of standards as anywhere else in California. All students seeking an official AHA eCard of any type must participate in hands-on activities through the use of an infant/child/adult CPR manikins with feedback or a compression monitor. Students are required to have accessories such as barrier devices, as well as BVM and Battery Powered AED Trainer with infant/adult/child electrodes. Students must also use the stipulated AHA supporting materials in addition to the required hands-on CPR equipment. All AHA CPR training courses require the purchase of a student textbook / eBook or an instructor manual/kit. Please be aware that AHA materials and books should not be rented, reuse, or reissued in any way. It is compulsory for students to have access to all the required materials and equipment during the course.
What CPR Certification Classes Does Jurman Medical offer in Sherman Oaks, CA
Here at Jurman Medical Sherman Oaks we want to make sure that anyone who is interested in attending courses that are accredited by the American Heart Association can do so. We are proud to offer both online course and classroom CPR training for American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Instructor Courses.
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.