Los Angeles County
CPR CLASSES IN CERRITOS, CA
Address & Hours
Jurman Medical is your go-to resource for CPR classes in Cerritos, CA. We offer comprehensive, high-quality training in CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS and more. When you sign up for CPR classes at our Orange County location, you effectively set yourself up for an incredibly valuable, respected, and rewarding career in different medical fields with a top-level certification. After completing our CPR courses in Cerritos, CA, many of our graduates have gone on to work for surgery centers, the UC Irvine Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital, and the Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Serving as an American Heart Association certification training site for 30 years, Jurman Medical proudly offers CPR certification in Cerritos, CA. Our top priority is to make learning and practicing essential life-saving skills as stress-free and accessible as possible. Our in-person, online, and hybrid courses are designed to ensure that each student effectively masters the skills required to act fast in a life-or-death situation.
CPR Certification in Cerritos, CA - CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS
As the sixth-largest county in the U.S., home to over 3 million people, Orange County is a bustling metropolitan area that is growing by the day. Consequently, the need for EMT technicians, firefighters, lifeguards, nurses, and doctors, is always in high demand. To fulfill the requirements for any of these medical-related jobs and to provide services effectively, a CPR certification is required. CPR and First Aid courses aren’t solely reserved for medical professionals. In fact, everyday citizens from parents and teachers to babysitters and beyond can benefit from CPR classes in Cerritos, CA. These courses are designed to professionally train you in the skills needed to potentially save someone’s life.
Jurman Medical Policies
- Must be at least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the applicable materials and equipment if required
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not be photographed or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CPR CERTIFICATION CLASS IN CERRITOS
Signing up for a CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS and more classes in Orange County is easy and stress-free. Simply register for CPR certification in Cerritos, CA through our website or contact us by phone. The required fees for AHA class participation are directly charged to a major debit or credit card after selecting your desired American Heart Certification Course. All students that register for CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS courses in Orange County via alternative websites such as the American Heart Association, CPR Near Me, or other sites must also register and pay fees on the Jurman Medical website. Upon successful registration, you will receive an automated email from Enrollware containing details such as the date, location and start time of the course.
AHA CPR Certification Courses Requirements in Cerritos
American Heart Association CPR AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS classes in Cerritos, CA require the same level of training standards as anywhere in California. All students seeking an official AHA eCard of any type must participate in hands-on training through the use of infant, child/adult CPR manikins with feedback or alternative compression monitors. Students must use manikin accessories such as barrier devices, BVM, and battery-powered AED trainers with infant, adult/child electrodes. Students must also use required AHA and supporting materials in conjunction with required hands-on CPR equipment. All AHA CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses require attendees to purchase of a student textbook, eBook, or instructor manual/kit. AHA materials and books should not be rented, reused, or reissued in any way. Students are not required to have the materials and equipment prior to class. However, students must have access to all materials and equipment throughout the duration of the course.
What CPR Certification Classes does Jurman Medical
Offer in Cerritos, CA
Offering classes online and in the classroom, we want to make sure that anyone interested in CPR courses in Cerritos, CA can find an appropriate course for their needs. We offer American Heart Association accredited CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Instructor courses.
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.