American Heart Association
BLS Online Renewal
UPCOMING BLS ONINE RENEWAL CLASSES
BLS ONLINE RENEWAL With Jurman Medical
Basic Life Support (BLS) training is an essential course for anyone who is inspired to be equipped to deal with a cardiac emergency effectively. This course is geared towards frontline healthcare providers such as EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, as well as in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, successful students will receive a course completion card that is valid for 2 years. After 2 years, students need to attend a BLS renewal course to be recertified.
BLS Online Renewal Course Information
The Online BLS course equips healthcare professionals with the skills they need to respond quickly and effectively in cardiac emergency situations. This course includes teaching students the correct use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs). Because the certification is only valid for 2 years, students are advised to complete a recertification course prior to the expiry of their certificate. The recertification course can also be completed online, with study materials and equipment approved by the American Heart Association (AHA).
The AHA BLS online renewal course is presented by experienced healthcare experts via Zoom. Students can easily participate from anywhere with a stable Internet connection. Our BLS recertification online course utilizes 2 HD cameras, allowing students to view proper hands-on techniques as well as full-body demonstrations. This online course is also fully interactive - students are able to be seen, heard, and corrected. Students are advised to purchase or rent their own hands-on equipment for the course. This allows for their skills to be checked off during the course for the issuance of the official AHA BLS Provider eCard. In lieu of hands-on participation and equipment purchase, students may earn credit for attending the online lecture only. Students who need the BLS provider eCard instead of the BLS Advisor eCard, must then attend an applicable in-person skills session to satisfy the hands-on requirement of the course.
This continuing education activity is approved by the American Heart Association, an organization accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), with the CAPCE Activity Number being 18-AMHA-F2-0001. This CE activity is accredited for 2.25 CEHs by the CAPCE. Upon completion of the BLS recertification course, students will be issued Same Day BLS CEUs. Students may claim the continuing education units (CEUs) via email.
BLS ONLINE RENEWAL COURSE REQUIRMENTS
Students attending the BLS Provider Online Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Purchase the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit or attend Skills Session
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor or attend Skills Session
- Provide us with your first and last name, email address, and contact number.
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before
your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card
merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- Online Students are subject to be observed by other In-Person Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not photographer or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
AHA BLS RENEWAL ONLINE
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor-led course teaches students the importance of preventing cardiac arrest. Students will learn advanced medical skills necessary for BLS certification, including recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). The BLS class also outlines working in high-performance teams, administering early and continuous CPR, and delivering high-quality post-cardiac arrest care.
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.