American Heart Association
BLS Instructor Course
UPCOMING BLS INSTRUCTOR COURSES
BLS Instructor Course with Jurman Medical
CPR is a simple and straightforward life-saving procedure. However, many people still do not know how to perform one accurately. This is why instructors who are trained in BLS are in high demand. You are playing an essential role in disseminating information that can potentially save lives. Jurman Medical is proud to offer top AHA BLS Instructor courses nationwide, with a variety of dates and times for your choosing. Successful completion of the AHA BLS Instructor course will give you access to the AHA Instructor Network and other sites.
BLS Instructor Course Information
The American Heart Association (AHA) is always looking for professionals to conduct training in first aid, CPR, AED, and advanced cardiovascular care. If you are passionate about saving lives and feel comfortable teaching others in a group setting, this role might be perfect for you. Becoming an AHA instructor is easy - all you need to do is to successfully participate in a 1-day BLS Instructor Course. The BLS Instructor course educates instructor candidates on how to successfully conduct BLS classes from start to finish.
The Instructor course will teach instructor candidates vital skills, such as using the AHA Instructor teaching materials appropriately, ensuring that your students meet learning objectives, evaluating them objectively, as well as following AHA Instructor and course policies. In the 1-Day BLS Instructor course, you will learn everything you need to know to conduct a BLS class, from the set up of the equipment needed, to the purchasing and issuing of official AHA eCards to students.
BLS Instructor Course Requirements
Students attending the BLS Instructor Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via jurmanmedical.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before
your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card
merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not photographer or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BLS INSTRUCTOR
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor-led course teaches students the importance of preventing cardiac arrest. Students will learn advanced medical skills necessary for BLS certification, including recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). The BLS class also outlines working in high-performance teams, administering early and continuous CPR, and delivering high-quality post-cardiac arrest care.
Courses Available in the following locations
Jurman Medical provides various types of American Heart Association approved CPR Certification Courses, First Aid Training Courses & BLS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.